Sunday, November 12, 2017

Sams Extravaganza Poem

Extravaganza Poem
Beep Beep off we ran to win some activities.
Swish off we ran to guess correct colours of the cones.
Thud Thud Thud we walked down to our second activity
Bang one drop ball, our second activity is touch
Beep Beep the horn went everyone separated into their schools
Munch Crunch went the food
Now it was time to go outside to get wet
Beep Beep the car horn went
Zooom they weaved through the poles
Scooped up the water and slide back down
Splash the water went in the bucket
Now it was my  turn I zoomed up through the poles
I filled up the cup
SPLASH the bucket of water got poured on top of me as I was sliding down
Then Click Miss Lamb took a photo of me as I zoomed down
The water was everywhere
Then Boom my team captain just poured another bucket of water on me
Beep Beep now it was time to go back to school I was devastated

Brrrrrrrrrm Brrrrrrrrm we drove into the distance

No comments:

Post a Comment