Saturday, November 4, 2017

Swimming Week Term 4 - Akmal

Swimming:


On the first week of our term, we went for a swimming lesson, it was the second time swimming for the year. I was not that excited the fact that it was coming up, my togs were left in Oamaru in my house. So I had to use unused togs in our house in Balclutha. Most people used swimming bags but all I used was a plastic bag.


I was happy that we didn’t have to walk to the swimming pool like how I did in Rosebank, but that is besides the point. When we arrived we always have to put our togs on. Some people were smart enough to put them under their clothes before they arrived. For me, that was the annoying part, the changing.


As it turned out later, it was not as bad as I thought. It was fine. Sometimes we have to switch pools, in the intermediate pool to the small swimming pool, or even the other way round. The first day at swimming, I had to work with Tipene and Warrick.


We were with a person called Sharon and we were taught to freestyle and switch into floating on our back. First day I was struggling but later on I got better and better, I was happier than before. But a side effect happened where I was exhausted on Tuesday, something happened and I think the swimming caused it.

After that I was okay with my backstroke and I was better than the last time we were here. I enjoyed swimming pretty much, although I thought it was gonna be bad and boring and not fun, but I wouldn’t do it all the time still.


This writing is about Swimming week in Term 4, what we did and a bit of what I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment