Saturday, November 4, 2017

Swimming Disaster

One day I went To The Balclutha Pool, because it was a hot summer day.

The people I went with were my family like my sisters Jessica,  Rebecca, and my parents. I knew it would be a good day because I loved to do freestyle, but when we arrived my parents realised I forgot my togs so me and my family walked to the car to get them. but when we tried to get the car started it didn't budge so we had to call a mechanic to fix the car. The mechanic said that the engine was busted so he towed our car and took it to our car fixing shop. Because the engine didn't want to work we couldn't go home and get my togs I had to swim in my shorts. One hour later we got out of the pool and got dressed but when I got into the dressing rooms I wrapped two brown towels around my torso to keep warm and dry. After I put my shoes and socks on we waited twenty-five minutes, and the mechanic came back with our car. He said that the engine was fixed so we drove home on that hot summer day.

No comments:

Post a Comment