Thursday, June 22, 2017

Dear Regan And Tim Thank You Letter

Regan and Tim
Thank you for coming and teaching us about what it’s like to be a dog handler Thankyou letter.jpgsome of us to become a dog handler. I really learn’t a lot and I liked how yous answered all of the questions and you put a lot of detail in them which really gave us more information. Brock and Vann were so adorable yous must teach them a lot. When I grow up I want to be a dog handler because now I know more facts and information that I need to know to become a dog handler, I also love dogs we have to at home. Their vest because it proves that they are real police dogs. I really like how they don't take up all time and how much effort you'd put in with spending time with them. Thank you for coming to Stirling School,

From Kassidy

No comments:

Post a Comment